bangor (1) bathurst (7) craft (4) dalhousie (1) digitalcam (16) drawing (8) film (15) food (1) fredericton (11) gif (2) gimp (6) hair (17) hue (5) inspiration (14) instant film (2) java (1) kitty (12) mobile (24) moda (4) montreal (26) moving picture (8) music (29) nature (6) news article (1) painting (15) personal (1) politics (2) puppy (1) skate (1) treasures (2) webcam (13)

9.01.2013

Wonder Woman

I am about to watch the first season of the Wonder Woman series!  I started watching the third season a couple years ago and I really enjoyed it.  Lately I have been reading the original Wonder Woman comics.  I found a 4 volume archive at the library!  I love going to the library, I have been trying to go at least once a week.

Decided to cut down on drinking! Hopefully it works out this time, I have made several attempts so far.  I really like having the initial buzz but dislike being hungover and losing a day OR forgetting something.  That isn't fun.

OH, and lately I haven't been on the computer as much.  Trying to cut down on that too!