bangor (1) bathurst (7) craft (4) dalhousie (1) digitalcam (16) drawing (8) film (15) food (1) fredericton (11) gif (2) gimp (6) hair (17) hue (5) inspiration (14) instant film (2) java (1) kitty (12) mobile (24) moda (4) montreal (26) moving picture (8) music (29) nature (6) news article (1) painting (15) personal (1) politics (2) puppy (1) skate (1) treasures (2) webcam (13)

7.04.2013

Funnel of Love

Dyed my hair gray last night.. I have dyed it gray a few times now.
I really like this color! The only thing is that my roots never take the color, I would have to lighten them first.  But I still like how it looks.  I cut my bangs about a week ago, cut them diagonally... Eventually I am going to cut it in the back somehow too.. still thinking about how I am going to do it.
The hair dye I used is from Jean Coutu
I used : Solfine - Cream Color Delice - Glace (Violet Toner)

Oh & I will be going to see Wanda Jackson at the Metropolis tonight! I can't wait =D