bangor (1) bathurst (7) craft (4) dalhousie (1) digitalcam (16) drawing (8) film (15) food (1) fredericton (11) gif (2) gimp (6) hair (17) hue (5) inspiration (14) instant film (2) java (1) kitty (12) mobile (24) moda (4) montreal (26) moving picture (8) music (29) nature (6) news article (1) painting (15) personal (1) politics (2) puppy (1) skate (1) treasures (2) webcam (13)

1.10.2013

random film photographs from fredericton...

A cat that I took care of for 3 month. Her name is Pickle!! Alex still misses her! .. Unlike Misty she liked to cuddle...

Misty with her mean mug.

Too much flash Misty.


I had a spare room in my apartment on Charlotte st.  However, I was foolish and basically used it as a garbage can...

One of the first set-ups we had in our Brunswick St. living room.

Where Lucretia & I would pee while drinking on the waterfront.

Path leading to the front door of a friends house just outside the city.

Egg!! .. Eventually I would like to do a series of eggs frying..

Charlotte St. Living room window.

Butt. Butt. Butt.

Part of a painting I did as a school assignment.