bangor (1) bathurst (7) craft (4) dalhousie (1) digitalcam (16) drawing (8) film (15) food (1) fredericton (11) gif (2) gimp (6) hair (17) hue (5) inspiration (14) instant film (2) java (1) kitty (12) mobile (24) moda (4) montreal (26) moving picture (8) music (29) nature (6) news article (1) painting (15) personal (1) politics (2) puppy (1) skate (1) treasures (2) webcam (13)

1.18.2013

More film photographs from Fredericton, New Brunswick

Fredericton is a beautiful city!
A lot of Historic homes... I wish I had more photos to share..
Some day I will go back and take more!

I LOVE red houses!!

I wish I took a better picture of this place.. it is very big!! It is a deep red color too.. A home made into apartments.

Looking out my living room window at my Charlotte st. window

Hostile

Another view looking out my living room apartment on Charlotte st.